torsdag 24 december 2015

Crafting II

I have painted my bedroom and are very proud of it. I had mint green wallpapers, not very clean and quite many holes and really many tracks after two litter of kittens. I also had three bookcases in my bedroom and it isn´t so good idea because books collect dust. And it feels much calmer without all the books in the bedroom too.


But those white bookshelves didn´t fit at all in the living room so I painted them english red and I really like them as now.


I also painted my Hall or at least one of the Walls. Fot some reason I don´t remember any more I had painted it orange, maybe just to get some colour. But I don´t have any window in the Hall so it became even more dark. Now it+s much lighter or at least I think so.

Now I have no more walls I want to paint so I have started to paint my pinefurniture. First out was a chest of drawers. Forget to take a before picture but I think you all have seen pinefurniture,
Have some more furniture to paint, will se if I do it before Christmas.
Take care Jaana




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar