lördag 4 april 2015

Challenge Haaste


I found via a finnish blog a very good challange during the Lend: Do good. I knit for charity quite a lot, but until now I have knitted socks for homeless. Noe I thought was time to do something different so I knitted baby socks and baby cardigans. I knitted 2 pair socks and two cardigans and feel happy for that. Noe I have 5 cardigans to send and will knit some more socks too.
maybe a little better picture but witgout the green cardigan


HAPPY EASTER to all and everyone of you!
take care Jaana


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhFIVfOHtAnemta9pQ0AOeZoPSIX6QqqE2CRxHz5xQCLOm02DMihvDu-Q5vzPaZ1m0GGksdHHHwWbau19IWQxiXgkP6PtGyAjLty5UxxbYodbSrMFHD5dOk-fzGLP51CmZHKGTbDDfRdiEn/s1600/Paastonajan+Haaste+Hyv%C3%A4n+Tekemiseen+2015.jpg

5 kommentarer:

  1. Kiitos osallistumisesta haasteeseen! :) Jos sopii, niin nappaan noiden neuleittesi kuvan käytettäväksi haasteen kuvakollaasissa?

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. hej Mari saat todella käyttää kuvaa kuten haluat kevätterveisin Jaana K

      Radera
  2. Hi Janna. I hope you had a blessed Easter holiday. I love the beautiful little sweater and socks you made. It's such a pretty color of yarn. Your little cats are so cute. I'm sure they keep you very busy.

    SvaraRadera
  3. I hope you had a wonderful Easter! The sweater and socks are so cute. My daughter is expecting her first baby, and is here right now for a visit. She was looking at that same sock pattern to knit for her baby!

    SvaraRadera