fredag 19 juni 2015

Midsummer

It´s raining, it´s cold(+12,9) and it´s midsummer. Very typical time in Sweden and Finland. We pretend that it´s summer and will be outdooors even if it comes little rain. The longest days with white nights, very little darktime or as in nothern Sweden no night at all because the Sun is up 24/7. I´m working this weekend so for me no party, but it´s okey. I can have party another time.
Both Cats want to be outdoors all the time and specially at nights.
I know the Picture is very dark, but it´s Mizu popping up behind all those leaves


Gullis waiting for the opening of windows

Now she has got a self, there she can wait, it´s much safer

after I sended all the babyclothes away I planned not to knit but emboidery the Fleur du Ciel, which I also have done, but just needed  to knit a Little, so now I have a pair trainsocks waiting for next Collection of babyclothers

I also needed to knit summersocks for me because it´s freezingcold (+12 C today)

when I told some friends that I needed buttons for the babyclothes I knit I got all this buttons from two of my friends - not bad
I really really hope your weather is better than ours Jaana

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar