onsdag 24 juni 2015

Waiting for the sunny weather

We have got verry much rain this summer june. Yesterday I was to city and had planned to stop  at my foodshop, but it had started to rain and I had no umbrella with me, very stupid, because I knew it was going to rain. I met my diabetesdoctor for first time. Ok doctor.
 see how heavy those blooms have been of all rain and more rain is coming. I hope it will not rain on saturday and sunday because it´s my weekend off and I really really want be outdoors. Soon we have the #&%#* winter here when I´m inside most of the time. If you didn´t know so I will tell now that I´m not a winterperson.
If teh weather isn´t summerlike so how Mizu acts is sure very summery. She is outdoor all night and when I open the door she walks to bedroom, jump up on my bed and then I can´t wake her up before evening.

Now it´s time for work so by for now Jaana

1 kommentar:

  1. I hope the weather was nice and sunny for you on the weekend. Mizu looks so cosy and comfortable there all curled up...so she is out playing all night and then sleeping all day...what a life! Lol

    SvaraRadera