torsdag 30 juli 2015

A package came with the mailman

For a week or two ago I wann two Marimekko teatowels at Unelma Onnesta blog  and today the mailman came with the package. This is my first prize in the bloguniversum. I´m so happy for that.
sorry not a very good picture, but I promise, those a great towels.
And that wasn´t just once, because I won also knittingwool in a lottery at facebook. Those skeits are waiting at my mom´s place for me.

Sorry to tell you gays but it has rained every singel day, can´t do anything in the Garden and my vegetables are really growing vey poorly.

So I have knitted, a poncho and two babyhats.

Tomorrow starts my vacation and I´m flying to Helsinki. I start my trip with a visit to little brother and his  family. Most of the time I will be with my Parents. I call them seniors.

take care Jaana


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar