tisdag 8 september 2015

Sorry for my absens - I have had vacation

Sorry for no Post at all in August. I had 5 weeks vacation - eys 5 weeks and I really did enjoy every minute of it, specially when the real summer weather came first in August.
On the last of July I headed - flied to Helsinki. my brother , sister-in-law and Eriika picked me of. I gor few hours with Eriika in Helsinki before she went to work. I really do love to spend time with her. When she was younger I nearly always took some week of under summer or autumnbreak and spent that time with her and her brother. I have done some travelling with those two, we have been twice to Iceland and once to Japan. Now they are grown up and have no time with their old Auntie. Thas life. I don´t have a picture from Helsinki, where I stayed with my brother´s for a night. Then we headed for a family reunion, this time we were 73 descendants of Juho Fredrik and Albertina Kauppila. It´s my Moms family.

Week after we celebrated the birthdays of my Uncle and his granddaughter. 70+10=80. There I had opurnity even meet my Uncle and his wife from Australia. That was great too.
My uncles Hannu and Heikki and my Dad between them

My Dad, the oldest of our family and my uncle Hannu, it was his 70 years birthday we did celebrate

Dad in Lahti
 I was born in Lahti and was 7 years old, when we moved to Helsinki. There isn´t some many years between me and my uncles because Dad and his late sister was born before the War and Boys was born after the War.
My Mom and Maija & Margit my in-law Aunties
more next time, now I have some (or some more) bulbs to take care. Jaana

1 kommentar: