onsdag 14 oktober 2015

Autumn

Last week was glorious autumn weather, no rain att all and most Days Lovely sunshine so even when nights and mornings was Cold the Days were quite warm. I took up my last carrots.


mornings were cold

but I did (and still do) all morningwalks with Leo, he is a darling boy

leaves are yellow

lakewater is warmer that the air




we walk about 45 minutes every morning by the lake, which is about 5-10 minutes walk from my home. It is Beautiful walk and if I say if I couldn´t hear cars from the motorway all the time it would be perfect, now with the motorway noise it´s only a lovely walk. With raising age I have more and more problem with noise and my need of silence is bigger and bigger.
Take care Jaana

1 kommentar:

  1. It looks like you live in a beautiful area. I loved see your lovely photos. Give my best to your lovely little kitties.

    SvaraRadera