måndag 23 november 2015

Copenhagen

I have been to Copenhagen with my friend Caisa. We had planned to go to Christmas market at Tivoli. We took the speedtrain from Stockholm at 6.21 in the Saturday morning. Oh boy, I`m not a morningperson or more I´ve to difficult to get sleep early in the evenings, often I`m still wake at 11 and 12 o´clock. Luckily Caisa came to my house on Friday evening so we could take the buss to the railwaystation together. It took 5 hours by train and then we were in Denmark.

Some time I real envy those who live in central Europe near to many countries but most of the time I´m glad I live where I live. All in all good spot to live.

Back to our weekens trip:

Because we could get the hotellroom first at 15.00  we left our luggages in a box and to the city we went, we and all the other people but not a single police. There was people every where and all shops was just full of shoppers.
and no we didn´t eat any Burgers in Copenhagen

We did very little shopping but looked at many things. I didn´t find any yarnshop so didn't increase my stock, which is allways a good thing. After 3 hours walking it started to rain so seeked a bakery for hot chololade and Danish. It was delight to sit, but holymoly when we came out the rain was pooring down.

Luckily the Bakery was very near the railwaystation. We picked up our luggage and took a taxi to the hotell. very nice hotell, I wish I had as big bedroom at home.
That's Caisa. We met first time i Beijing 1993 and have done quite many trips in Sweden together. She has shown me many small swedish towns I had never visited alone. I´m glad her husband thinks it´s ok we do our short girl´s trip together.

Unfornatly the weathergoods were not with us, so we could´t go to the Christmas Market at Tivoli we had planned to do. We we did experienced the worst november snowstorm they have had in Denmark in modern time. We were very happy for the dry and warm room at the hotell.

Day after when we took the swedish speedtrain back it went on time, but the most lokaltrain was cancelled or late for hours.

This was first time I was asked for pastport in the train when I came to Sweden and that´s because the situation of floods of refugees. There wasn´t any in the train because you need special tickets for the speedtrains.

take care Jaana

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Janna it was so interesting to read about your trip to Copenhagen. I'm sorry the weather was not cooperative. I hope you are having a good week. Pat xx

    SvaraRadera