tisdag 1 december 2015

Crafting I

I have alway something going on, crocheting, knitting, emboidering or all of them. But I often feel that I`m very slowly crafter and don´t get much done. So I really felt a need to look after what I have done this autumn:
Knitting:

and this is just half of it because it was urgent second time to send them away. All my knitting except one knitted cap for myself has been charity knitting mostly babyclothers.



It gives me a deep satifaktion to knit for charity because I know that in that case some obe really is jusing things I knit and those things not just lie in a box. I crocheted many granny squares for a charity quilt. And because my bedspread really isn´t any more ok so I started to crochet a new one for me, not finished yet but on good way.

 Thats all for today, take good care of you Jaana

4 kommentarer:

  1. This is one of my main reasons to blog - to document that I make a lot of things. Too easy to forget how creative we are. Although it would take me 12 years to knit one pair of socks...

    SvaraRadera
  2. Your knitting is so cheerful. Anyone would be pleased to receive your knitted socks, hats, sweaters, or blankets. Knitting for those who are needy is very special generosity. You are a kind woman.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Your knitted items are so beautiful, Jaana.

    SvaraRadera