tisdag 28 april 2015

Fleurs du Ciel - part 2

Minä ristipistoilen tuota Fleurs du Ciel, saamme osan mallia joka toinen kuukausi, nyt olen juuri saanut päätökseen osan kaksi ja seuraava osa tulee 10.5. Vähän arveluttaa kuinka tulen kerkiämään kesällä, mutta ei olla vielä siellä.

My Fleurs de Ciel part 2 is finished. I think I´m the slowest of all patipicients, but as long as I have finished brfore the date for new part is, it´s okey. I´m a little bit conserned how I´ve the during the summermonths, but we are not there yet.

Mamma Mizu on jo paljon enemmän ulkona kuin koko talvena ja paljon kauempana kotoakin. Ongelma on että se metsikkö missä tuo katti karvajalka on vaellellut ja piilottautunut on nykyään rakennettu täyteen taloja ja siellä vieläkin rakennetaan. Kun se oli nuorikissa(on nyt 11 v.) niin silloin oli poissa yhtä kyytiä jopa viikon mutta nykyään kyllä tapaa tulla iltaisin kotiin.

Mama Mizuis much more out now than under the Winter and she also is futher away from home. The problem is that where we earlier had a small forrest to be is now built with about 50 new houses and still more to come. So there isn´t a any good places for Cats and other animals to wander and hide. When she was younger (she is now 11 yrs old) she could be away a week without a visit at home. Now a days she usually comes every evening.
I´m glad to tell than Gullis is fully recovered now. I´m extremly happy for that because the reason for her ill being was a change of food made by me.
take care Jaana



2 kommentarer: